21 Aralık 2010 Salı

Tanışmalar

EvetYes
HayırNo
LütfenPlease
TamamO.K.
TeşekkürlerThank you.
MerhabaHello
Adınız nedir?What is your name?
Benim adım .......My name is....
Tanıştığımıza memnun oldum.I am glad we met
Eşinizin adı nedir?What is your wife's name?
Eşimin adı MarylynneMy wife's name is Marylynne
Oğlunuzun adı nedir?What is your son's name?
Oğlumun adı Mark.My son's name is Mark
Kızınızın adı nedir?What is your daughter's name?
Kızımın adı Lisa'dır.My daughter's name is Lisa
Nasılsınız?How are you?
İyiyim, sağolun.  Siz nasılsınız?I am fine, thank you.  How are you?
Bende iyiyim çok teşekkürler.  I am also well,thank you.
Nerelisiniz?Where are you from?
Türküm, İstanbul'dan geliyorumI am Turkish.  I am coming from Istanbul
Nerede kalıyorsunuz?Where are you staying?
Marriott'ta kalıyorum.I am staying at the Marriott
Tanıştığımıza çok memnun oldumI am glad we met
Ben deMe too!
Saat kaç?What time is it?
Saat...The time is...
Telefon numaranızı alabilir miyim?May I have your phone number please?
Tabii ki.  Telefonum 212-123-4567Sure.  My number is 212-123-4567
HoşçakalınGoodbye
GünaydınGood morning!
İyi akşamlarGood evening!
İyi gecelerGood night!
Tekrar görüşmek üzere!See you later!

1 yorum:

Unknown dedi ki...

If you're trying to lose fat then you absolutely need to start using this totally brand new personalized keto diet.

To create this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional cooks united to develop keto meal plans that are powerful, suitable, money-efficient, and enjoyable.

From their launch in early 2019, thousands of individuals have already remodeled their figure and health with the benefits a professional keto diet can provide.

Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-confirmed ones offered by the keto diet.